Kevin F. Davis
“Kevin’s presentation to TD Bank’s Regional Vice Presidents was fast-paced, engaging and truly elevated our employees’ leadership skills.”
Kevin has experience at all levels of sales and sales management, so he speaks from direct experience that resonates with audiences. Learn more about his background in this short video.
He delivers his key messages in a variety of formats varying from a 60-minute keynote presentation to an in-depth two-day workshop.
Popular topics for keynote speeches include:
- What Great Sales Managers Do Differently – Audio overview (MP3)
- The Power of the Sales Leadership Mindset: How to Overcome the 8 Sales Instincts that Cripple Your Effectiveness as a Sales Manager – Watch video
- Drive Rep Accountability for Breakthrough Sales Performance
- Gaining Mastery as a Sales Manager – Watch video
- Become a More Strategic Sales Coach: Your Team Needs More Bell Cows – not more Cowbell
- Buying Cycle Coaching: How to apply knowledge of customer buying behavior to improve win-rates and increase sales funnel predictability
All of these topics—and more!—are covered in Kevin’s longer workshops, which have been attended by more than 10,000 sales managers in the U.S. and Europe. For a detailed agenda of our 2-day workshop, click here.